Just a small update release, combining all small hotfixes done previously with a few new, bigger ones. The biggest change being a radically improved sound font importer that should respect and correctly apply layered (preset/instrument) generators in the SF2 better.
- Improved SF2 import
- Added support for SFZ pitch/filter velocity tracking
- Preview volume is now saved in settings
- Loop modulation does no longer limit loop start maximum value to initial loop end.
- Added sampler MIDI CC / key triggering
- Workaround regex libc++ bug on MacOSX
- Filter response curve bug fixed (always generated Q)
- Fixed modulation matrix bug where mapping key/vel could be ignored
- Fixed bug loading program slot FX send settings
- Fixed BPM/R modulation source not selectable in modulation menu
- Fixed hang when dragging from matrix list to keyboard mapper with velocity mapping enabled
- Fixed matrix load dialog multiselect
- Fixed auto play in filebrowser playing on UI open
- Fixed screen update issue in output settings
- Fixed crash when restoring UI in certain cases
- Fixed loop modulation crash when loop size became zero
- Fixed wave sample rate dependent loop/start/hold
- Fixed keyboard switcher modulator assignment index being off for automation/MIDI CC
- Fixed filter overload issue
- Fixed crash on 32-bit MacOSX
- Fixed crash dump creation issues on some versions of Win7+
Download as usual at www.tx16wx.com.