I’ve done a few small hotfix releases for various issues. Previously only posted on the KVR forum. Changelogs:
- Fixed translating names when importing SF2 files. Could generate wave names with illegal file name characters.
- Fixed/worked around broken fonts in edit/combo boxes on recent Windows updates with scrambled font caches.
- Fixed crossfade marker UI rendering on OSX
- Fixed massive render slowdown on working with very large waves and high zoom level in sample editor.
- Source “random” in wave matrix can now be switched between local, group, program and global source (identical to round robin)
All available in the download section.